Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed wireless res traxx
Resmed wireless res traxx
I wish this program was available to patients and doctors. I would be able to access my machine wirelessly to get my stats. I wish this company could create a patient version.

The cost of the machine is $375. The software lets doctors access a number of clients at one time and then the doctor can adjust his/her clients sleep needs wirelessly without leaving the office.

I just hope my SD card doesn't wear out me pulling the card daily. Sad

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed wireless res traxx
Sounds cool, do you have a link to this? Would like to see how it works.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Franklyspeaking,
This is what DMEs use to monitor and adjust your settings in your machine remotely.
It's pretty expensive, a much less expensive solution is to get the data management software, (either Sleepyhead or ResScan,) here on the board plus an SD card or two.
Hang in there for more ideas on this.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2014, 09:17 AM)SnuffySleeper Wrote: Sounds cool, do you have a link to this? Would like to see how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0OQchHvSY

It's a YouTube video. Pretty neat.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2014, 09:16 AM)Franklyspeaking Wrote: I just hope my SD card doesn't wear out me pulling the card daily. Sad

You don't really need it daily. Weekly should work.
Post Reply Post Reply
some DME's give their customers a wireless modem during the compliance period. sometimes, it doesn't work if the modem can't find a cell tower. no matter what is said, it isn't all that secure (not that much is anymore). my current DME won't use them for that very reason. YMMV
Post Reply Post Reply
I was going to suggest that all the S9 owners band together and submit a quantity purchase for this, in hopes we get a discounted price. However after reading the info sheet on this, I've changed my mind. Not sure I like the idea that the data is automatically uploaded to a website from which the user (DME) can retrieve it.

Link to: ResTraxx info sheet
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-13-2014, 09:42 AM)PollCat Wrote: I was going to suggest that all the S9 owners band together and submit a quantity purchase for this, in hopes we get a discounted price. However after reading the info sheet on this, I've changed my mind. Not sure I like the idea that the data is automatically uploaded to a website from which the user (DME) can retrieve it.

Link to: ResTraxx info sheet

I was pretty disappointed to find this out as well.

I also was thinking about something like the Eye Fi wireless SD cards used for cameras. Originally, the service worked in a similar fashion, that it uploaded to website only. I think some of the newer cards have removed the .jpg file requirements and allow for ad-hoc networking.

I've found a few cpap discussions about this using google, but I haven't seen any definitive answer on if someone has gotten it to work yet.

I would love a solution like that.

edit: based on this youtube video I'm going to order one of the Toshiba FlashAir SD card in an attempt to wirelessly transfer files from my vpap to my computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2014, 02:54 PM)JohnNJ Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 09:16 AM)Franklyspeaking Wrote: I just hope my SD card doesn't wear out me pulling the card daily. Sad

You don't really need it daily. Weekly should work.

I don't really care if I do wear it out. Big Grin

I'm just doing a 10 day daily log. After that I'll probably just check what can get off the machine itself and check the SD once a week.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar wireless to my pc? Or iPhone app? Dolla Bill 3 662 08-26-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] Wireless transfer not enabled (grey), Resmed 10 autoset Galletto1959 2 549 06-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Question about wireless modem in Aircurve 10 redlegs 14 3,225 08-25-2022, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question [CPAP] Airsense 10 without wireless vs Airsense 11 sleepysurgeon 12 3,410 07-14-2022, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Horseshoez
  Wireless Quit on AirSense 10 LanceC 28 12,591 04-20-2022, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed AirSense 10 Cdma or Gsm wireless jakeconnor 2 1,537 11-14-2019, 03:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] No Wireless Signal on AirCurve 10S SleepingTax 13 2,878 02-24-2019, 05:31 PM
Last Post: SleepingTax

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.