Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with SleepyHead Install
Help with SleepyHead Install
This is my first post and hope it is in the right forum!
I down loaded sleepyhead software to a folder in my documents and unzip it in that folder and it made a folder with all the program files in it and my question is before I run the program should I shorten the folder name to SleepHead and move it to C:/program files or program files x86 as that is where all the other programs are and then run the program and make the short cut to it.

I also would like to thank you for sending me the Clinician Setup Guide for the Philips Respironics System One REMstar Pro C-Flex + and I was able to set it up to my subscription and have been using it this week with pretty good results and I would like to use SleepyHead with it.

To make a long story short I am a 78 year old SnowBird that winters in Arizona and summer in Oregon and had a sleep test done in AZ Feb. 23, 2014 and was to get my machine delivered and setup by Apria Healthcare and when we left for OR at the end of May we still did not receive it after making many calls, so will get my sleep Dr. to get somebody else when we get there in Oct. The Philips Respironics was my daughters, but she got a dental device and was not using it, so I am! My prescription is for a ResMed S9 with a H5i and climate line and heated humidification and a ResMed Mirage FX Mask per my prescription. I also have Hypo Thryoid and A-Fib which I had a Cryo-Ablation last Nov. and have had 1 event in May and am back on the meds for now.

Thanks
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with SleepyHead Install
You don't have to move the folder but you can, I like my downloaded programms in my download folder but iut can be anywhere and will run anywhere.

Welcome to the board.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Moving it and even making the shortcut are all options you can choose to make.

Sleephead doesn't depend on being "officially installed" except perhaps (in some versions) to create the shortcut for you.

As long as you have the shortcut or put in a convenient location put it anywhere you wish.

I don't even have a shortcut (but I do have a command prompt, DosKey, macro that keeps me from needing to type in the full path so that is about the same.)

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crafty2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions to help you with SleepyHead and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and hopefully, you will get your DME problems straightened out. If you don't get results with the one you are with now, you might have to switch to another one that will give you good results, good luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I want to thank everybody for your welcome and your help with SleepyHead. That is where I had the program is in my download folder so I left it there and and run it and loaded the SD info and now I can see that I have a lots to learn as this is all new to me!! The SD card has my daughters info from 3/30/13 to 4/29/2013 and I was wondering if there is a way to keep it separate from mine or remove it from the program and the SD card.

Back to learning

Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
At the very bottom of the sleepyhead screen there is a drop down, it says "last year last month etc., choose custom, and select only your dates."

I think you could also make a new user and import her data there as well.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what chip do I install for Oscar? mrpat 2 118 9 hours ago
Last Post: Navarachi
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 114 03-18-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Oscar can't install on a MAC? Dags 5 1,101 08-29-2021, 09:21 PM
Last Post: ubersteiny
  Hepa Filter install Kevco1 24 7,450 04-10-2020, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ianerc
  I forgot to re install data card in APAP rozenbob 3 1,715 05-29-2016, 11:59 PM
Last Post: zonk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.