Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with SleepyHead Software
Help with SleepyHead Software
On 9/13/2014 I installed SleepyHead on my LapTop with Windows 7 to use with a Respironics System One REF 460P that belong to my daughter at the time, she switch to denture type. I did not have my CPAP Machine at this time but I had the prescription from my sleep test and set up the CAPAP and used it until 1/22/2015 when I got my own Machine. I made a new Profile in SleepyHead to use with my new Machine but SleepyHead said that it was not compactable with my new Respironics System One REF 260P. So I forgot about using SleepyHead and started using DreamMapper.  My Machine broke down last week so I mailed it to my DME for repairs and switch to the back-up machine and I want to use SleepyHead (v 9.6 testing) again, question is should I use it in my old profile or use a new profile? Also the SD card is the same (I think unlocked) as when I used it before, I use Windows 7 do I need to change it? Also about 2 years ago my sleep Dr. had me change the air pressure from 7.0 to 8.0 and that was good! Is there a newer version of SleepyHead available if I decided to keep using the REF 460P and try to learn more about SleepyHead!

Thanks
Crafty2
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with SleepyHead Software
How did you end up with a Philips Respironics 260P in 2019. That machine was discontinued in 2015 and has no efficacy data. Since it produces no useful data it is not supported by Sleepyhead. If you got this machine through insurance, you need to complain and return it. Ask for a new Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto or Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset. If you bought this off Craigslist, just know it is the bottom of the line of an obsolete machine. Go back to the 460P if you want data.

Seriously, your DME ripped you off. This borders on theft and that machine broke down because it is old and used. Talk to your insurance company and tell them what happened and that the broken machine has been returned. Change DMEs and start over. Report that DME to your State attorney general.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with SleepyHead Software
“How did you end up with a Philips Respironics 260P in 2019”. To make a long story short I am a snow bird and winter in AZ and summer in OR and had the sleep test in AZ 2/2014 and the prescription was for a ResMed S9. I am on Medicare so had to wait for approvable from Medicare and then the DME would come out and set me up, what a joke we called them about every week and they had a different reason not to come and in May we left for OR. In Oregon my daughter has been on CPAP for 3 or 4 months and could not adapt to it and was switching to denture type and I could have hers. I set the machine up with help from Apnea Board and used it until I got my machine 260P on 1/2015 in Arizona.  I am going to talk to DME about using the 460P full time and the 260P as a back up. This is a different DME than the one they tried to send out and they are pretty good!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,188 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 686 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.