Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with Sleepyhead and Data
I know you guys are patient which is a godsend. Here is another, probably zillionth, question re this. I have tried the IMGU stuff but the screens didn't display as in the guide. I therefore have no idea whether these displayed correctly. More importantly can anyone help me interpret these and make suggestions for improving?

Here goes!!!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4llNl"><a href="//imgur.com/4llNl">John Boys Sleepyh</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I tested a couple of things and none of them worked. Sorry.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
looks like i made a mess of upload. Will try again
Post Reply Post Reply

Gday Johnboy

Just give us a link to your Imgur file - we'll find it ok and it's much easier than trying to embed it.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link but hopefully it is also the link. Fingers crossed
http://imgur.com/a/RbCh8

Post Reply Post Reply
See my reply on the main forum page. You will want to retake your screenshots showing the entire night not just 1 event.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can SleepyHead export time series data as CSV? rbookman 5 285 10-16-2017, 03:00 AM
Last Post: TBMx
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 26 931 10-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead Overview Graphs Missing Data Points Hojo 9 166 10-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Sleepyhead crashed before data upload finishes ScottGA 6 753 10-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Sleepyhead data import note changes Bripin 8 486 09-05-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  ResScan v SleepyHead slight difference in data interpretation . dwd1249 0 314 09-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Please help. SleepyHead quit its reliable display and summary of SpO2 data. 2SleepBetta 10 519 08-16-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta