Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with Using Oscar please
RE: Help with Using Oscar please
One reason many people have for problem sleeping are flow limitations. You have not put in some of the carts that are helpful.
The most useful charts for diagnostic purposes are:

Event Flags
Flow Rate
Pressure
Leak Rate
Flow Limit (Resmed only. Respironics includes Flow Limitation in Events)
Snore
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2021, 07:23 PM)dorilou28 Wrote: When I look at Oscard data today, the graph lines are gone. I didn't make any changes to this at all. can someone please help me to put the graph lines back in? 

You are in the 'Overview' tab. Click on the 'Daily' tab near the top of the page (under the menu bar).
Post Reply Post Reply
The chart has now changed since yesterday which I attached. The graph lines are no longer there.
Can you help me to fix this issue? I can't find how to resolve it. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure what happened to your OSCAR summary. Don't be too concerned about not seeing doc. Apnea Board likely the better deal, free and better advice. I still think EPR 3 may be useful. It's a higher exhale relief by 1 so it could be more comfortable.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will change it tonight to a 3. thanks.

I do need to give this data to the doc and the respiratory therapist.

Is there a way to fix it back to the way it looked yesterday with the graph lines?  Thanks so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
(as I said above) You are in the 'Overview' tab. Click on the 'Daily' tab near the top of the page (under the menu bar).
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I fixed this chart based on the instructions:

The most useful charts for diagnostic purposes are:

Event Flags
Flow Rate
Pressure
Leak Rate
Flow Limit (Resmed only. Respironics includes Flow Limitation in Events)
Snore

What do you all see? thanks for your  help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
What I see isn't bad looking. I'd swap out the snore and include Events at the top. And the left panel fell off.

How did you feel during and after the sleep session?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Whoops. here is the correct chart. Sorry bout that.

I feel horrible. I'm so tired I can't even work at the computer. I was falling asleep during a meeting this morning and that is rare for me. I work from home so no one knew since we are using zoom.  I had a bad dream and woke up from that. I toss and turn a lot and wake up several time during the night and last night too.

When I woke up today, I felt like i had no sleep at all.  I was crying yesterday when I spoke to the CPAP center and begged them to get me in to see the doctor. I feel I am on the verge of crying again cuz I'm so tired I can't take it. Doc is all booked so I have to wait to hear from him on Monday.

This chart doesn't show anything out of the ordinary? Thanks.

And i  look at chart, and I see all this stuff that doesn't look good to me. I'm too exhausted to keep reading the Oscar manual. I understand what the meaning for each category is but the actual chart to me looks bad. IDK

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
There that's the OSCAR we'd need. Good job. CA are about 1.6, that's still very good, just higher than the rest. Some leaks but it's not terrible. I'd keep at this as is for a few days. Post how you're feeling with OSCAR tomorrow if you'd like.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.