Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with Z1 Travel Cpap
Help if you can normally I use an Intellipap but I have the Z1 travel Cpap I use for traveling. My pressure has changed but I can not get into the menu. I tried holding the start button for the 3-4 seconds but it keeps saying fail and won't let me change pressure
Post Reply Post Reply
Sent you a PM
Post Reply Post Reply
If you need the Clinician Setup Manual you can request it for free here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Just go to Section Three on the above page and follow the instructions for an email request.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome to ApneaBoard KKL63! Hope you get all the answers you need to get good therapy while you travel.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi KKL63,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your questions and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
Good luck to you on your travels.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airline travel w/ CPAP machine...? S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,042 03-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  Advice on travel CPAPs JaneAM 2 346 02-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: C0mbe
  Recommendation for a cheap travel machine? tedgreen 8 508 01-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  URGENT issue FAA approval for international travel? NCZzzz 13 949 01-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: robertbuckley
  Travel to Australia with Apap. Newbee2016 14 1,006 12-24-2016, 05:33 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Travel CPAP holden4th 5 541 11-13-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: bill-e
  Travel CPAP that will run on 12V - 2016 update? ;-) NCZzzz 11 1,777 11-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Sleepster