Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with compliance report in Rescan
Help with compliance report in Rescan
Yep, I'm clueless on how to get a ResScan compliance report for the past 30 days. I can get a report for my first 30 days.

Who's got a step by step guide?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with compliance report in Rescan
Start up ResScan and load your profile.
Go to Reports.
There is a central bar with a drop down list.
Click on that and select 30 day compliance.
It will generate.
Print.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this; Highlight the 30 day period you want then select "Usage Compliance" in "Select Report".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2017, 07:23 PM)Beej Wrote: Start up ResScan and load your profile.
Go to Reports.
There is a central bar with a drop down list.
Click on that and select 30 day compliance.
It will generate.
Print.

This doesn't work. Still gives me the compliance report from Nov 6 - Dec 7

(01-13-2017, 08:11 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try this; Highlight the 30 day period you want then select "Usage Compliance" in "Select Report".

Isn't a "Usage Compliance" and a Compliance report different?

I want the same format as a Compliance report but just for the last 30 days.

Post Reply Post Reply
The Compliance Report in ResScan will only report on the first 30 days of data it has. This is usually for insurance purposes. CPAP therapy has a high failure rate. All Compliance Reports provide data to show that you are using it (I hope).
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a tab which says "Statistics"
Click on that.
Select the desired Viewing Range of 30 days
That will give you some summary statistics over that period
- hours used
- median daily use
- average daily use
- AHI
-- Obstructive
-- Central
-- Unknown

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...732?page=2
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone for the responses. I couldn't quite get what I wanted but that's alright.

This all started when I went to my machine provider and they printed out a compliance report and it looked different then what I had seen using my version of ResScan. I burned my bridges with them so don't want to ask for another (I didn't get the report they printed).

Please see my other thread in this forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can not find the "Stastics" tab in the ResScan program.
No matter where I set the dates in the custom report it only shows the first 30 days when I view it.
I would appreciate any help you can offer
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GregT - Welcome
The 30 Day Compliance report is for the first 30 days of CPAP use.  You will need the Usage Compliance report.

Here is how to use it:
After opening your patient account go to the Report section (upper right in the toolbar).  Select the date range on the left by selecting the beginning date and dragging the mouse pointer down to the ending date.  Go to Select Report located under the Resmed banner and the toolbar.  Select the Usage Compliance report.  It should be the last option in the list.

Good luck!

Edit: I think I miss read your question. Follow all the steps I listed above but instead of the Usage Compliance report, select the Statistical Data report.   You will then be prompted to use any detail data for those dates, provided you download detailed sleep data during import.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 143 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 582 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,479 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,285 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 632 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.