Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with data
Help with data
Hi, I just started using Sleepy Head software and I am trying to understand the data. I know my AHI needs to be lower than 5 but I'm lost with the other info.

[Image: Sleepy2.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with data
Note that AHI = HY + OA + CA.

Your RERA looks high, and is a potential concern that you might want to discuss with your doctor IF it's high like that all the time.

Your leaks look ok.

But, you need a lot more than one night's data to really tell anything meaningful.

What is it that you want to know, specifically?
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-18-2012, 07:28 PM)Bobmac27 Wrote: Hi, I just started using Sleepy Head software and I am trying to understand the data. I know my AHI needs to be lower than 5 but I'm lost with the other info.
SH glossary terms:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...r_Glossary

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, just trying to get a feel for what is in the report. Does this help??

[Image: SleepyData.png]

(06-18-2012, 07:41 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 07:28 PM)Bobmac27 Wrote: Hi, I just started using Sleepy Head software and I am trying to understand the data. I know my AHI needs to be lower than 5 but I'm lost with the other info.
SH glossary terms:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...r_Glossary

Thanks Zonk, I give it a look.

Post Reply Post Reply
Since your RERA index is consistently above 5, that's something that you may want to discuss with your doctor. While these events don't lower your blood O2 level, they can cause arousals which prevent you from getting the deep restorative sleep you need to feel good and function properly.

On the other hand, if you feel weel-rested most of the time, it may not be anything to worry about.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been on the machine for the past 7 weeks or so and I really do not notice a change in how I feel. I do wake up a lot but do not feel tired during the day.

Note... My wife says she is sleeping better!! lol
Post Reply Post Reply
I got my machine yesterday - went to bed around 9.30pm and slept with it on all of the night (except a few wake ups),
when I look in the "P-series" folder - there is data from the System One Auto machine I have - but when I import into
sleepy head - I can see my machine serial - but it says no cpap data imported. What could I be doing wrong?

F:\ is my SD-Card reader slot - and that is where I am importing from... (Windows 7, 64bit by the way)

Any help is appreciated Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
andersgeorgsson
I don,t use SH but if you can not see the the data on the machine screen probably its not turned on in the clinical menu.
Here is the PRS1 instruction and review video
http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm, I've been in there and there wasn't anything turned off there (SHOW AHI and whatever was on)...

On the flash card, there is a folder called "P-Series", within it there is a folder called P05827348E857 which appears to be the machines serial number which Sleepyhead actually reads - and then there is a folder called "p0" that contains 45 files... Althou the time stamps on the files are off by a few hours (GMT?) it seems to sugges the machine did record the data.. I am attaching a ZIPped copy of that whole folder structure from "P-Series" and down... (Only one night of data)
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you import the whole P folder into Sleepyhead?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,653 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 898 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 801 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,285 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,073 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,059 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.