Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleep Study Perscription
Sleep Study Perscription
Can the prescription from the sleep study used to purchase my original equipment be used later on to buy a back up unit from an on line supplier?

Thanks,

Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Study Perscription
Yes, it can.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Study Perscription
Yes, there is no limit to the number of times you can use the prescription so long as you get your crafty hands on it. However, if your original is paid for by insurance or Medicare, you need to use that until you are actually the owner. So, unless you are going out of the country, just take your machine with you until then.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 3 27 22 minutes ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 170 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,390 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 367 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Do I not need a CPAP anymore? In-Lab Study Results brehski 6 218 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 68 6,281 04-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ArcherNeedsSleep
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 386 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.