Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No data in LCD Screen
No data in LCD Screen
Sad I have a used Resmed S8 Elite II and I tried to read AHI and other data in LCD Screen,but it all showed no data, why? and how I can read data?. The device does not have data card.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No data in LCD Screen
I don,t use the S8 but you can request the manual from here, scroll down to section three
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

In the meantime this video will show step by step the S8 setup instructions.
http://vimeo.com/19565675
Post Reply Post Reply
You may need to turn on something like "Efficacy Data" or other options in the clinician's menu.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
The S8 has a hidden menu you can access by holding down the left and right arrow buttons for three seconds, where you can view your data. Like archangle said, this must be enabled in the clinician's menu (hold down the down and right arrow buttons for three seconds).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation 2 ramps down as soon as touch screen is touched bcodemz 3 499 10-23-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,450 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  [Equipment] Screen Light - how to turn off Hopingforachange 4 2,198 04-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Last Post: zellem
  A10 Mod: Anyone Know How To Keep The Screen Bright When Lights Are Off? player 5 4,920 01-26-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,687 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Does AirMini app have a histogram screen? tfield98 5 1,101 11-15-2022, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Brentjackson
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 922 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.