Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with sleepy head
Help with sleepy head
What am I doing wrong. I download the sleepy head program to my Dell laptop. Do the registration even was able to import from a card. When I exit and try to go back from my computer it doesn't know me and I have to start the process all over nothing is saved. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with sleepy head
Did you create a folder to store the SleepyHead data? You can see if this location is recognized by clicking on the Help -> About SleepyHead. Depending on the version you're using either look at the top area of all versions other than 1.1.0. For version 1.1.0, look at the right side for the text. "Show data folder" and click on it.

I hope this may help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure you are not specifying the SD card for the location of the data files for SleepyHead storage as that royally confuses the program
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help created a folder for it  to go to seems to be good now, thanks  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
ok learning the program, tried a screen shot but can't find it, tutorial said it goes to mydocuments/sleepyhead/snapshots  but no file. thanks for any help sorry but learning
Post Reply Post Reply
Look in the SleepyHeadData directory.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for info I was able to get it set up
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Sleepy Head [data location?] frankresmeds9 3 1,358 05-20-2019, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepy Head Help Browser KobeT 2 1,284 02-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Sleepy Head now shows "Summary only" for past 20 days - previous data ok tmrlhk 2 1,781 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: tmrlhk
  Sleepy Head not shoing graphs Nor can I get out countrydoctor379 14 2,520 01-15-2019, 06:16 PM
Last Post: AHIGuy
  Sleepy Head loses Notes ROBBY98 37 3,743 12-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: ROBBY98
  Sleepy head - old build gpk111 10 2,027 11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  sleepy head segaone1 1 1,252 09-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.