Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with treatment please
Help with treatment please
Hi Everyone,

I am back at it from over a couple years ago. Everything was working perfectly until around 2 months ago when i noticed I was waking up in the middle of the night a couple times, and it has only gotten worse.

The past couple of months now have been extremely rough for daytime sleepiness, i don't feel as if I am getting result sleep.
In the past couple of days, I have also switched my mask, as I noticed with my Aura View I was getting leak rates above 50% of the night, so I thought that could have been the cause as well.

Previously I was on Zopiclone and Trazadone but the doctor thinks maybe the Zopiclone is not working as well now (since it's supposed to be used short term and not 5 years straight lol), so they have me on Zopiclone(5MG) and Dayvigo(2X 5MG) and that has not helped either. I wake up in the middle of the night still, but I am also seeing a large increase in CA events now as well since i got the new mask and no leaks being reported

Previously I was using the S9 Elite with pressure at 8 and then switched to the S10 for her with pressure between 8-13 (which the prescription said to change to this because my CA's all went away) which was working great until a couple months ago. Something has changed all of a sudden and was wondering if maybe someone could help me figure out if it's my therapy or maybe I need to investigate other avenues.

I am going to include the most recent nights with my new mask. the F&P Evora. A couple shots of during the time frame I have not felt the restful sleep with my old mask the Aura View Full Face, and a couple shots from August when I was still using the Aura View but I was feeling great when I woke up

Any insight would be fantastic, thank you so much!

My other settings on the machine are as followed because my screen wont show it all

Antibacterial Filter
No
Climate Control
Auto
EPR
Off
Humidifier Status
On
Humidity Level

Mask
Full Face
Patient Access
Plus
Ramp
Off
Response
Soft
Smart Start
On
Temperature
27 ºC
Temperature Enable
Auto

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with treatment please
These are screens with my old mask, but high leak rate

Screens from when I was feeling great when I woke up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with treatment please
Userfriendly

I like your user name.

I do not know about your medications.

Is it positional, Did you change how you sleep. did you get a new pillow, how do new pills affect sleep.

I suggest you turn the EPR to 3 and see if that helps with the CA. It may increase OB and H because the "for her" does not treat OB and H over 12 cm.

In OSCAR, go to the overview page, Right side of Daily. At the bottom of the page check off dates that was good to now than print it out. On the paper mark different changes you made. hopefully that will help narrow it down.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 46 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 211 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 118 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 278 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 196 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,007 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  New here, trying to optimize treatment sweetbobby 10 579 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: sweetbobby

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.