Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with understanding my Usage Report.
RE: Help with understanding my Usage Report.
Hi ChadIAm,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It sounds like you are off to a GREAT start.
Keep up the good work and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 01:09 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi ChadIAm,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It sounds like you are off to a GREAT start.
Keep up the good work and hang in there for more responses to your post.

Thanks Trish, all that I have learned since last night is amazing. The ability to go back and see and analyze my information for the past 3 months is Awesome. So glad I don't have to get info through anyone else but me. Now with a little more study I will understand all and hopefully be able help myself without having to go through my Dr, even though I love my Dr! Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 01:50 AM)zonk Wrote: Hi ChadIAm, welcome aboard
Good to hear that you have adapted nicely, ASV can take some getting used to
AHI 0.5 is excellent result, anything at or below 5 considered good results

Median 0.3 L/m .. leak was at or below this number for 50% of the time
95th percentile 34.9 L/m ... leak was at or below this number for 95% of the time
Maximum 63.1 L/m ... leak was at or below this number for 5% of the time

Resmed define acceptable leak at 24 L/m and above 30 L/m, the data become unreliable. Not a problem, if Smiley face showing on the screen in the morning which I suspect he does (not sad face)
The numbers does not tell us the whole picture, the software leak graph shows leak variation during the night, might be some mouth leaks here and there and chinstrap may helps as you,re using nasal pillows
Software download link

Zonk just got off the phone with my sleep care company and they are sending me a chin strap today! Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 03:02 PM)ChadIAm Wrote: Zonk just got off the phone with my sleep care company and they are sending me a chin strap today! Thanks

Zonk talked to your sleep care company? Wow. Grin
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2014, 03:02 PM)ChadIAm Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 01:50 AM)zonk Wrote: Hi ChadIAm, welcome aboard
Good to hear that you have adapted nicely, ASV can take some getting used to
AHI 0.5 is excellent result, anything at or below 5 considered good results

Median 0.3 L/m .. leak was at or below this number for 50% of the time
95th percentile 34.9 L/m ... leak was at or below this number for 95% of the time
Maximum 63.1 L/m ... leak was at or below this number for 5% of the time

Resmed define acceptable leak at 24 L/m and above 30 L/m, the data become unreliable. Not a problem, if Smiley face showing on the screen in the morning which I suspect he does (not sad face)
The numbers does not tell us the whole picture, the software leak graph shows leak variation during the night, might be some mouth leaks here and there and chinstrap may helps as you,re using nasal pillows
Software download link

Zonk just got off the phone with my sleep care company and they are sending me a chin strap today! Thanks

dang, that was an expensive phone call for one or both of you! lol
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Understanding Pressure Settings on ASV Suzee 85 3,551 03-19-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Suzee
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 623 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  Help understanding OSCAR Data - Feeling Tired all day (not sleepy) elsanti1976 9 559 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: elsanti1976

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.