Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Here is my data from 3rd night and Friday night
RE: Here is my data from 3rd night and Friday night
Yes, I am keeping in mind that you have to be a side sleeper. My thought was that you may have curled your body so your chin tucked down. Think you might try a soft cervical collar?

Also, a person's need for sleep can change over time, and for most people 5 hours isn't really enough. I realize how hard it can be to make changes, but if you have to get up at 3 a.m. for work, maybe you could try going to bed no later than 9 pm for a week or two and see whether that makes a difference to how you feel.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can try the collar, as for going to bed before 10, not going to happen (I am tied up with hobbies, civic involvements), most mornings actually wake up and turn off alarm before it rings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I'll be eager to hear how the collar goes, and I hope you'll keep us posted.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, it may be a couple of weeks, doing some traveling, strange beds, strange places ought to really shake things up. Fun thing about travel is 12 hour minimum work schedule.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are my last 3 nights, I don't really toss and turn, more like sleep on one side till it hurts to much, then roll over to the other side till it hurts to much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I have chronically inflamed hip tendons, and once the pressure and immobility of side-sleeping set off the pain, I turn to one side, doze a while, then turn to the other, doze -- over and over. I'm pursuing several ways to ease this, and it's starting to get better on some nights (i.e., kicks in later). I mention all this only to say that my heart goes out to you.

I'm now wondering whether maybe the additional EPR is upping the number of centrals you're having after all. As far as you can see, is there any correlation between the amount of turning over you are aware of doing and the number of centrals per hour? If that's the main driver for the CAs, then the EPR is probably fine; if it isn't, you might turn it down to 1.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do know that I am awake or semi-awake each time I roll over. I have tried to stay in bed on the weekends, but that leads to me tossing and turning a lot and hurting more.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Only sleeping 3 hours a night with CPAP, almost fell asleep at wheel biboombap 9 99 4 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 148 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,395 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  Middle of the night wakeup SteveC 1 124 04-10-2024, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question First night with CPAP (Luna G3) Big Ultima Energy 3 128 04-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 237 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  first night stanleyv28 9 349 03-31-2024, 03:19 AM
Last Post: stanleyv28

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.