Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hey Guys ,,Help Tweaking machine
Hey Guys ,,Help Tweaking machine
Hey Guys,
So I'm back trying to use my asv again after some time off. I was just in a very difficult place. I did get a jaw advancement mouthpiece and am using it with my cpap. I started using my cpap about a week ago(again) and have slowly graduated to these statistics. I still do have some issues swallowing air but I'm hoping my body adjust.
My guess is i need to raise my min epap. What do you think? Last night I slept with just mouth piece and was gonna try using my cervical collar tonight to see if it helps some. Any thoughts on adjusting the machine? Thank you very much
https://imgur.com/a/85XoSPo
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Hey Guys ,,Help Tweaking machine
I don't know if you need more EPAP or more PS max. The problem looks obstructive, but it would help to look more closely at the flow line around some of the events and see if the 10 cm PS is making things move, or if obstruction is preventing air flow. At this point, I'd try a higher EPAP min and iif that does not improve things, move to the PS max.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hey Guys ,,Help Tweaking machine
Will do , thank you sir
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 78 92,703 01-21-2019, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Guemon89
Surprised Night 8, it's already Love - Hate. So glad I found you guys! FE350 120 2,806 12-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newbie - what can you guys tell me? dzadecta 23 1,205 04-24-2018, 05:02 PM
Last Post: fredfish
  What do you guys think? Reznik 4 301 04-15-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 2,170 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Still tweaking Resmed Aircurve Vauto alps 1 303 02-24-2018, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Do u guys have this obsession? Iso0725 26 1,920 01-16-2018, 07:34 AM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.