Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
I wander off for a day or two and come back and you've changed the names of everyone that used to be around?  Very strange.  I must say I liked your article on Covid-19.  It is definitely true that if you have progressed to pneumonia you're going to need some meds to fight that, so don't think you can whip it with just cpap air.  However, I always remember the Mayo tests where they found mortality was reduced when they put Asthma patients on cpap instead of the fancy stuff.  I also know what a nice job it does for me if I have a cold or something.  Of course you must use a P10 Resmed pillows mask.  It's the only way.  Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
Good grief! It's retired_guy!! I thought you were dead. Smile Good to see you're still wearing that nice t-shirt I specially died for you.

Hope all is well with you and yours.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
Yeah, still walking around, taking nourishment.  Had a few challenges  but what would life be without them?  Good to see you.  I wash my t-shirt monthly so it'll stay fresh.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What size pillow for Airfit p10 (in place of p30i)? Benzi 10 341 04-19-2021, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP, Events all Over the Place oracle1618 4 309 08-19-2020, 10:09 AM
Last Post: oracle1618
  not getting great numbers and they are all over the place Beowulf9 7 524 07-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Beowulf9
  AHI is all over the place. Any thoughts? robmooee 10 1,102 04-16-2020, 05:06 PM
Last Post: robmooee
  Numbers are better, but still not great and all over the place.... Beowulf9 3 391 03-21-2020, 03:06 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  AHI all over the place this month, mostly CA help007 10 1,019 07-23-2019, 01:09 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Pressure all over the place (newbie w/ roughly week of data) Diotima245 6 687 05-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.