Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
I wander off for a day or two and come back and you've changed the names of everyone that used to be around?  Very strange.  I must say I liked your article on Covid-19.  It is definitely true that if you have progressed to pneumonia you're going to need some meds to fight that, so don't think you can whip it with just cpap air.  However, I always remember the Mayo tests where they found mortality was reduced when they put Asthma patients on cpap instead of the fancy stuff.  I also know what a nice job it does for me if I have a cold or something.  Of course you must use a P10 Resmed pillows mask.  It's the only way.  Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
Good grief! It's retired_guy!! I thought you were dead. Smile Good to see you're still wearing that nice t-shirt I specially died for you.

Hope all is well with you and yours.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hey Superguy, what have you done to this place?
Yeah, still walking around, taking nourishment.  Had a few challenges  but what would life be without them?  Good to see you.  I wash my t-shirt monthly so it'll stay fresh.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] New to cpap my apnea events are all over the place can someone help me? LiquidOcelot 13 1,280 06-27-2023, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  OT: best place to buy a home based EKG 12 lead machine for home use snorin2 0 353 03-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Cheapest place to buy mask cushions (in U.S.)? newmar 4 723 12-09-2022, 08:52 PM
Last Post: newmar
  ? read some place the Airsence 11 has its data encrypted ger365 2 928 08-10-2021, 10:11 AM
Last Post: ger365
  AHI all over the place and major leakage problem Dharmachef 7 993 07-14-2021, 08:08 PM
Last Post: jlfinkels
  A Place Like No Other mesenteria 3 675 05-17-2021, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Jeremy H

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.