Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hey all i am a newbie to this board and sleep apnea.
I fixed it. It could be a limitation the software puts on new users. The limitations are removed after x number of posts.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2012, 02:40 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I fixed it. It could be a limitation the software puts on new users. The limitations are removed after x number of posts.

Yep... generally the longer one's been a member, the longer period of time they get to edit a post before the system locks out the edit capability. Can't remember off hand, but I think brand new members only get an hour or two to edit a post.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-24-2012, 05:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(08-24-2012, 02:40 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I fixed it. It could be a limitation the software puts on new users. The limitations are removed after x number of posts.

Yep... generally the longer one's been a member, the longer period of time they get to edit a post before the system locks out the edit capability. Can't remember off hand, but I think brand new members only get an hour or two to edit a post.

Smile

Oh ok Thanks i knew i tried looking everywhere lol

Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome to the "Royal Order of Hoseheads" . It's nice to have you aboard and feel free to ask..we're here to help.
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone for the welcomes =)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Is there a way to tell whether this anti snoring device is treating my sleep apnea? nico08 6 84 2 hours ago
Last Post: ajack
  [Symptoms] Newbie help - snoring or apnea sleepybones 16 344 Today, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Wellslept
  Sleep Apnea Exercises Zandor435 10 299 Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  "REM-Related" Sleep Apnea thecpapguy! 16 464 04-22-2017, 11:53 PM
Last Post: thecpapguy!
  Greetings From a Newbie rooy1960 12 356 04-18-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: rooy1960
  Lymphocytosis in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Dramagal27 2 175 04-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  6 years with sleep apnea-still struggling RogerAN 22 713 04-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: RogerAN