Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi I need some help pleaseee
Hi I need some help pleaseee
Hi I know a fair few were telling me to download the clinical files or something but I’m super new at this an I don’t wanna stuff anything up haha I don’t know where to download or find the file can someone please help me.

I have the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset if that helps
I got to go back an see them on Thursday so I hope they don’t know I have it lol they probably kill me hahah. Joking 
But I think if I’m just looking they can’t tell hey?
Thanks 

Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hi I need some help pleaseee
Lee OSCAR is your friend.
If you click on OSCAR here or above you will see instructions on how to get the program, and how to use it. I'm computer challenged and I was able to do it!
Does your machine have an SD card?
Take it out.

Set the write protect tab to locked. And follow the instructions for OSCAR. You will need a card reader on your computer. My iMac has one built in.

I hope this helps and gets you started.

When you're done, take the SD card, move the tab to unlocked and put it back in your machine.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Lee, look up at the black band across the top of this page - one of the options is "CPAP Setup Manuals". Click on that and it will take you to a page where you can request the clinical manual.

However if you just want to view the results (which is what I would recommend at this stage) just turn the knob to highlight the sleep report then click on the knob. You'll be able to see basics of how you're doing from there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lee, with your machine, I believe you can leave the SD care unlocked all the time -- one of the many ways you have a great machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-11-2020, 12:30 PM)Dormeo Wrote: Lee, with your machine, I believe you can leave the SD care unlocked all the time -- one of the many ways you have a great machine!

The card has to be unlocked when in the CPAP machine to be able to record data, but it is advisable to lock it when taken out of the machine for downloading the data to a computer or laptop.. 

There is a risk of files on the SD card the CPAP machine needs being overwritten by some other program the computer/laptop may automatically run any time an external card or drive of some sort is connected to it.
- They are not spelling/grammar errors.. I live in Australia, we do it differently Down Under  Big Grin -
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.