Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi! New member.
I just joined tonight .I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea a few weeks ago.My doctor said it was the worst sleep study results in all his year of practice .Ten years ago I fell asleep while driving and nearly drove into a house (not mine).I have not driven since .
I got my first ever CPAP machine last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2013, 08:14 PM)Piper Wrote: I just joined tonight .I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea a few weeks ago.My doctor said it was the worst sleep study results in all his year of practice .Ten years ago I fell asleep while driving and nearly drove into a house (not mine).I have not driven since .
I got my first ever CPAP machine last night.
Welcome

Would be interested to see what kind of machine you have and what kind of mask you have. Also, what were your sleep study results?

We can help you more with this information. If you need help finding the type of machine, mask, etc., let us know and we can help you with that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60,000 Member Milestone Reached Crimson Nape 6 272 08-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: u8myufo
  Hi From an Old Member ImaSurvivor 6 1,076 08-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor
  New Member Check In Luke Warm 7 1,953 01-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor
  Howdy Folks- New Member- My Story AaronMac1979 3 1,475 11-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Last Post: me50