Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi everyone
Hi everyone
Hey guys so I have good news. My sleep apnea went down from moderate to mild. First sleep study o2 levels were between 82 at the lowest and 92 the highest stopped breathing 26 times an hour. Since then I lost 30 pounds and second study stopped beating only 9 times. Got some bad news also my o2 levels were between 88 and 89 for 4 hours my Dr's are worried saying I'm too young being 34. I smoked for 19 years but I am also at an elevation ft level of 3700 ft any thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hi everyone
(04-20-2016, 08:55 PM)Arthuralferez Wrote: Hey guys so I have good news. My sleep apnea went down from moderate to mild. First sleep study o2 levels were between 82 at the lowest and 92 the highest stopped breathing 26 times an hour. Since then I lost 30 pounds and second study stopped beating only 9 times. Got some bad news also my o2 levels were between 88 and 89 for 4 hours my Dr's are worried saying I'm too young being 34. I smoked for 19 years but I am also at an elevation ft level of 3700 ft any thoughts?

Hi ArthurA!
Sounds like you're in for some more diagnostic studies to get to the root of O2 saturations. Hope your next appointment is made!
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out for COPD, no age limit on that. While you are on the young side of things, there are those with Sleep Apnea in their teens and younger
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum Arthuralferez! Hope your bad news doesn't get you down. Hopefully there is a solution. Sounds like you're on the right track so far!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.