Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi there members! [AirMini question]
Hi there members! [AirMini question]
Hi everyone, 

I've made the move to sign up, and join the discussions. 
I'm running 2x Resmed machines:

A10 Autoset +
Airmini

Picked up the AirMini for when I travel for work, as the A10 is quite a bulky item to haul around.

I use the P10 pillows, as I have a beard, & full masks don't seal. Plus, I'm a nose breather. 

Have bought a Resmed battery, and will be adapting a connector to run the AirMini from it. 

I'm also in the middle of working out adapting the std P10 assembly into the AirMini slim tube. I don't think I'll use the humidifier disks.

Question for AirMini users - how do you find the humidifier "HumidX" disks?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hi there members! [AirMini question]
FYI I have adapted the AirMini slim tube to a P10 mask using an Ozone cleaner fitting, it has the 3x barbs required to connect to the mask end of AirMini tube, and takes the std hose size - deletes the HumidX fitting
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hi there members! [AirMini question]
I’ve been using the AirMini for travel for at least 3 yrs now. For me, the Humidex works wonders in almost all conditions. It is not quite up to my home Airsense 10, but close in all but desert dry conditions. And I almost never can go without humidification! To me, the engineering behind the humidex system is a marvel. Noisy - yes, more so than a home machine. But it allows me to travel much more conveniently.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,300 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 156 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 289 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 927 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 309 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 404 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 360 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.