Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hiccups
I came across it, while reading the news online and thought might be of some interest to folks who got nothing else to do Smile

The Reason We Get The Hiccups (And How To Get Rid Of Them)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2015/12...31726.html

[Image: n-HICCUPS-large570.jpg]
Ever tried drinking a glass of water with your head upside down

If you've ever had the hiccups, you'll have very quickly discovered that your friends and family are, in fact, experts on hiccups and how to get rid of them.

Hold your breath. Breathe out, then hold your breath. Drink a glass of water upside down. Drink from the other side of the glass. Have someone scare you half to death.

[Image: o-HICCUPS-570.jpg?2]
Don't try this at home
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used the "drinking a glass of water with head down trick" for hiccups, and IT WORKS.

I prefer not putting a bag over my head though!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be afraid that the bag over my head would be an improvement to my looks. Bag-head

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply