Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help with Sleepyhead
RE: Need help with Sleepyhead
Thank you!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
What a great board, i had no idea you could lock a sd card. I need to do that is a  very important sd card. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2017, 03:37 PM)heyslick Wrote: I need to do that is a  very important sd card. Thanks

Some of us even make backups of it . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
How would you back up this data on the resmed sd card. I know you copy and paste to the computer, but when i go to open the file it can not be opened, and i am clueless of what i need to do that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Assuming this is Windows. Go to My computer and look for the drive that has your SD card. Click on the drive to open it. Right click on the folder in the drive and copy. Go to desktop or where ever you want to put the copy and right click and paste. Easy.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Gleaned advice here to lock SD before inserting in my MAcAir and dutifully did it for a long period. I forgot once and found the card was still OK. Have to confess I now do not lock it as it has remained OK. Am not exactly recommending that others take the risk but just noting my experience.

Once I forgot to unlock on insertion back into machine and got an 'error' message that card had to be unlocked.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Apnea Infant,
The SD locking is aimed at the Resmed S9 users. The S9 did NOT like extra files on the card. Resmed fixed this problem on the A10 series.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that clarification, Crimson Nape.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.