Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

High Hypopnea
Philips Respironics offers the Dreammapper app that should work for you. It is limited in detail compared to Sleepyhead, but gives you basic usage and AHI results.
Post Reply Post Reply
Its not working in my country..i am from lebanon in middle east.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see from your profile that you have SleepyHead and you were encouraged early in this thread to post SleepyHead data here. There are members of this forum who are willing and able to help with your therapy but they can't do it without more data.

Are you having a problem using SleepyHead or with posting data here? If so, we can help you with that.

Post Reply Post Reply

I am thankfull because i have sleapyhead but i dont have much time to open my laptop and look at my result....because of that i need a mobile application..its faster.
And thanks a lot for apneaboard team...u r great people and i salut u.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High AHI after switching from Wisp mask to Nuance Pro? tomkatt 7 143 08-15-2017, 08:41 AM
Last Post: tomkatt
Video [Pressure] Pressure seems too high, out of control gailtilt 8 316 08-14-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: bluemom51
  Please Help with AHIs Too High/Bad Insomnia bluemom51 17 1,992 08-14-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Dawnstar
  My AHI numbers are high (Sleepy Head) mraroid 36 967 08-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: mraroid
  Full face mask recommendation s for high pressure slumberland 2 170 07-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  [Treatment] Why am i getting a very high flow rate with long inhale, hold, and short exhale? sw33ttsunade 7 292 07-30-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  reading high amount of central apneas while on machine but not sleeping ronstar77 55 1,895 07-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: ronstar77