Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

High Praise for clip for hose
High Praise for clip for hose
Just a recommendation in case it helps you.

I just an common user with absolutely no association with any sleep-related or retail organization or company.

I've had an easy time getting accustomed to my Resmed machine which I've had for about 20 months.

But, I continued to often wake in the night to re-arrange my hose, especially when I turned onto a different side.

On a lark, I picked up a Velcro-mounted clip for a few bucks that has really made a difference. It clips to my pillow. It's amazing how a small improvement can have such a big impact.

If it were up to me, a couple of these would ship with every CPAP machine sold! :-)

I know I sound like a shill. But I ain't!

Google cpap hose clip to find one.

[Image: CPAP-Hose-and-Tubing-Management-Clip-0.jpg]

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: High Praise for clip for hose
Yes, I use these clips too. I use one beside my pillow and sometimes I actually clip it to myself.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lolabove Ouch!!

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-15-2017, 03:30 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Lolabove Ouch!!

I knew you'd be along to comment on that!
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tfield98,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Thanks for the tip and good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry Rose. I just could not help myself. I fought against it. I truly did but it was just too much for me to withstand.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-16-2017, 04:16 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Sorry Rose. I just could not help myself. I fought against it. I truly did but it was just too much for me to withstand.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Too-funny Coffee
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I am very happy with the wire stand that tucks between mattress and box springs and cantilevers out with a bungee that holds the hose. But I have started to travel with work and don't like to take the stand from home even though it folds. Thanks for the tip I will try this clip for my travels.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use them too! Really helps keeping slack in the P10 hose so there is slack in it if you turn in the night so pillows don't move.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmmmm I use those clips in the bedroom, never considered using them on a cpap hose though .....
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 124 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Pressure] ASV pressure too high. Please Help Mosleepy 27 689 03-21-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 104 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 116 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  COSA, hypoxemia, AFIB, high BP, polycythemia, and CBTI? Motorheadrulz 45 4,412 03-16-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Stumbled into amazing fix for my high ahi Lanners 2 212 03-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 296 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.