Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

High pressure Bipap 28/24 need mask ideas
RE: High pressure Bipap 28/24 need mask ideas
Ok so the card in my machine is a regular SD card? My computer has readers. I will find this software and download it tonight.  As for the CPAP Clinician Setup Manuals I can not seem to find mine Resmed S9 VPAP COPD. Here are the ones listed

ResMed S9 AutoSet

ResMed S9 Elite

ResMed S9 Escape Auto

ResMed S9 Escape

ResMed S9 VPAP Auto

ResMed S9 VPAP ST

ResMed S9 VPAP S

ResMed S9 VPAP ST with iVAPS

ResMed S9 VPAP ST-A

ResMed S9 VPAP ST-A with iVAPS

ResMed S9 VPAP Adapt

ResMed S9 VPAP Adapt with ASV

ResMed S9 AutoSet CS
ResMed S9 AutoSet CS-A Adaptive Servo-Ventilator

Are any of these the correct one? I know I have to email request these. Thanks for everyone help and input.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your machine is the ResMed S9 VPAP COPD Noninvasive Ventilator. On this page you can do a search for the word "COPD" to find your device listed:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Post Reply Post Reply
You may request the
ResMed S9 VPAP COPD Noninvasive Ventilator.

It is on the page, but well hidden.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2018, 08:58 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: You may request the
ResMed S9 VPAP COPD Noninvasive Ventilator.  

It is on the page, but well hidden.

Found it thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
OK found the manual and got Sleepyhead software on computer. Uploaded the data from my old CPAP and the New BIPAP But can not make googly squat out of the info. This week I will be reading up on how to use the software and all.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been working to update the Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Wiki this week http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

It is far more than a beginner's guide and provides insights on many aspects of using the software and interpreting the data. I am going to be splitting the Wiki into several parts so the software discussions and data interpretations live in their own places, but for now you can use the index in the wiki to find much of what you want. Of course if you post a chart as shown in my signature, we can pretty quickly condense the important stuff for you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2018, 08:42 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I have been working to update the Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Wiki this week http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Did I ever tell you that you're my hero?
Post Reply Post Reply
I am working on getting my sleep studies. May take a week or so. Got a call in to my Dr to talk with him about possible oxygen instead of high pressure. Is there a certain screenshot of sleepyhead I should post or put the whole file as an attachment? Thanks everyone after 25 years I am finally learning something about OSA instead of just doing it. Gotta admit have never really felt rested after using it that I can remember except for a dozen or so times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi dfellows5,
You should post a screenshot of the daily page.  If you follow the links in my signature line below, that will show you how to organize the daily page and use the attachment feature to post here.  

We need to see the following graphs:  Events, Flow Limitation, Pressure, Leak Rate and Snores.  Include the left sidebar stats, minus the calendar and pie chart.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey OpalRose, Thanks for the info. As for the Sections I do not show snore or flow limits. I have the others Here are other options you did not mention:
mask pressure
resp rate
tidal volume
minute vent 
exp time
1:E Ratio
AHI
time at pressure
So which would I need?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low OA/H. Still high CA. How to lower them? jakeroviks 1 97 04-21-2024, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 357 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,313 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  [Pressure] High pressure Tomarovsch 1 130 04-12-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 173 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 196 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 182 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.