Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software/card reader question
RE: Software/card reader question
You're welcome Gramma, enjoy looking at all your stuff!
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to download the data at least every 7 days. I try to do it on Wednesdays and Sundays, that way if I miss one, I can catch it on the other.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Retired Guy...I am a newbie too and followed your instructions but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I was able to download some data on ResScan but not all the detailed info that others post. And on Sleepyhead all I can recover is the name of my machine under statistics. Any advise?
Mbenson
Baton Rouge, LA
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2014, 07:23 AM)mbenson Wrote: Hi Retired Guy...I am a newbie too and followed your instructions but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I was able to download some data on ResScan but not all the detailed info that others post. And on Sleepyhead all I can recover is the name of my machine under statistics. Any advise?

You're using an "Escape" model? I think I've heard that detailed data is not available on that model. I also know that if for whatever reason Sleepyhead doesn't have detailed data for a day, it doesn't show you anything at all.

Zonk or someone will happen by to confirm or deny my assertions.

In the meantime, you've got ResScan, and it will at least keep you posted as to the most critical aspects. That's a good thing....
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2014, 07:23 AM)mbenson Wrote: Hi Retired Guy...I am a newbie too and followed your instructions but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I was able to download some data on ResScan but not all the detailed info that others post. And on Sleepyhead all I can recover is the name of my machine under statistics. Any advise?

Do you have the Escape Auto or the Autoset? If the Escape Auto, you have no data for SH to see. I don't think there's anything for ResScan to see. To get the details in ResScan, you have to click the tab that says "Detailed Summary" or something like that.

If you have the Autoset, not sure why SH is not seeing the data.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GrammaBear, it has been recommended in other threads to lock your SD card before inserting it into your computer. There should be a little slide on it to move into lock position. You will need to remember to unlock it before inserting it back into your CPAP machine. Good luck with following your progress.

I just downloaded Sleepyhead today and imported my data for the first time. I have been paping since November but waited until I got a reliable computer before downloading and attempting to import data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 234 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  [Equipment] SD card question and mask leak issue when side sleeping KingsIndian 1 431 10-13-2023, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.