Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Higher Apnea readings
Hi, Folks

I have a weird problem. I`ve been on cpap for about 3months, my results have been okay most nights. The Ahi was between 2- to 2.5,
but I started to get leak problems from my pillow, also dry mouth. I decided to buy a ruby chinstrap, It works fine, zero leakage, but I noticed that my AHI, started to go up every night , from 1 a week ago to 5 last couple of nights.Can`t figure it out. Any Suggestions, thanks in advance.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you get to 8 posts you will be able to post some SH graphs enabling folks here to help you better. In the meantime stay tuned for other helpful hints.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
If you don't want to wait until you get to 8 posts, brand new members can always use the attachment feature immediately.

Instructions here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SpO2 readings for newbie jamieh 9 271 04-20-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Beej
  Pressure keeps going up but higher AHI?! Sleepygirl84 55 2,103 04-13-2017, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Neil1949
  Benefits to higher pressures? bexiesbruv 35 873 03-30-2017, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Marillion
  [CPAP] Much higher AHI with a full face mask vas2000 22 903 03-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  High AHI readings - no explanation from somnographer jona 11 412 02-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  Please Help Getting AirFit P10s to Work For Me (Higher AHIs) Spy Car 16 862 01-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Spy Car
  AHI higher with DreamWear Mask Judy1843 1 442 11-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Last Post: sonicboom