Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

how to get into SH?
how to get into SH?
I have installed SH and imported from my SD card.  My problem is when I sign out of my computer I can't  get back in unless I reinstall the program and redo the profile!!  I am a newb n need help!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to get into SH?
Hi Rajapnea - Welcome
Could you please elaborate further on the operating system.and versions of both the system and SleepyHead that you are using? Also, the phrase "Sign back in" are you referring to your computer user account or to SleepyHead?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: how to get into SH?
I am in win 7, n latest SH.  By signing out, I mean when I log out. Every time I would enter SH it would ask for a new setup and profile.
HOWEVER, I again reinstalled SH.  This time the data held and I can get back into my imported data.
Thanks for your response, I appreciate being able to ask questions.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.