Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Sleep Doc, New Ball Game
New Sleep Doc, New Ball Game
Well after 2 days of fighting I visited the new sleep doc today.
Surprise he suggested I may have complex sleep apnea and require a machine with ASV to handle the central or clear airway apneas.
It's a good thing the DME could not find the S9 Autoset I got approved. For a change their clumsiness may have worked to my my advantage.

He suggested a new titration Sleep study to determine exactly what I need and at what settings.

Other than cost what is the downside to changing my current approval from S9 Autoset to S9 ASV, before the titration study?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Sleep Doc, New Ball Game
Congrats on the new sleep Doc - I hope you like him :-)
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,362 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  [Diagnosis] Sleep deprivation vs sleep apnea - my therapy thread JRNfromAZ 2 808 08-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Last Post: JRNfromAZ
  Sleep apnea and CPAP use and it’s effect on HRV and Sleep Quaility tinyobject 1 1,011 01-21-2023, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Random nights of short sleep due to several days mounting to too much sleep? CorruptAlligator 2 681 10-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Resmed 10 or Tennis Ball T-shirt - Help??? Windswell 10 1,333 09-13-2022, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.