Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier, ClimateLine Tubing
CPAP Pressure: 10
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Moderate Sleep Apnea, Began using CPAP 11/27/2013

Sex: Female

Home sceeen on ResMed S9 AutoSet
I may already know the answer to my question but wanted to confirm. Last week when I brought home my machine I could see icons/settings for Home, Humidity, and Ramp. Yesterday I removed the hose and mask to clean everything and reassembled. Last night when I turned on the machine, I no longer see the humidity option on my screen. Icon and setting for Climate Control seems to have replaced humidity and I don't know how to get back to humidity setting if I need to.

I am thinking that perhaps humidity and climate control may be one and the same depending on the hose on the machine. I have a ClimateLine hose. Last week when I was assembling for the first time, I didn't have the ClimateLine hose locked in properly to begin with and discovered later that it had to be turned and clicked into little pins in the back. I am wondering if the machine did not register it had a ClimateLine hose and therefore was why I was seeing the humidity icon and setting all week. When I assembled the machine again yesterday, I locked the hose in properly the first time. Maybe last week I never actually had it aligned with the pins and locked in properly. Now the machine only shows me the Climate Control icon and setting rather than the humidity icon and setting.

Am I right in thinking with a ClimateLine hose, I will see only Climate Control icon and setting rather than the humidity icon and setting?
12-08-2013 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
zonk Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: A10 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Activa LT
Humidifier: Integrated /ClimateLineAir
CPAP Pressure: 9/13
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: CPAP since Nov 2010

Sex: Male

RE: Home sceeen on ResMed S9 AutoSet
(12-08-2013 01:11 PM)ImaSurvivor Wrote:  Am I right in thinking with a ClimateLine hose, I will see only Climate Control icon and setting rather than the humidity icon and setting?
http://www.resmed.com/au/assets/document...lo_eng.pdf
12-08-2013 02:24 PM
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

If the Climateline hose is attached and it is set to auto, you'll see an icon that is both a water drop and a thermometer.

If a regular hose is attached (or the climateline is not fully attached) all you see is a water drop)

If the climateline is attached and is set to manual, you will see two icons, one is the water drop and the second is the temp

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
12-08-2013 02:45 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
ImaSurvivor Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Auto
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Swift FX
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier, ClimateLine Tubing
CPAP Pressure: 10

Other Comments: Moderate Sleep Apnea, Began using CPAP 11/27/2013

Sex: Female

Thanks Zonk and PaulaO2 ... I now have a thermometer and water drop icon, whereas last week I only had a water drop. I apparently did not have my ClimateLine fully attached (but thought I had). Don't think I had it in tight enough. I felt it click in tightly yesterday and can't say that I did a week ago when setting it up.

The RT went through things on the machine at light speed including fitting me for a mask (at 6 am when I was not completely with it, having just been disconnected from tritation wires moments before ). One needs a photographic memory to digest it all that quick. He didn't discuss the ClimateLine hose with me at all. I figured it out when I saw my hose had some orange markings for lock and unlock and saw a picture in one of 4 manuals that came with my equipment.
12-08-2013 03:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can home care provider make our machine unusable? LPN2012 10 307 Yesterday 05:22 AM
Last Post: LPN2012
  Is this sound normal? - Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Ronberta 8 1,175 11-29-2016 07:59 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Is my ResMed S9 Autoset dying? gkainz 10 497 11-09-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: gkainz
  [Equipment] Resmed S10 Autoset Humidifier question keithb4158 6 380 11-02-2016 05:13 AM
Last Post: keithb4158
  Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP data versus Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset data David P. 4 518 10-29-2016 08:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Resmed Autoset 10 alarm sound Ibiban 3 248 10-28-2016 07:30 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Setting up new Resmed S9 Autoset Lanco 11 668 10-20-2016 07:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider