Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Home sceeen on ResMed S9 AutoSet
Home sceeen on ResMed S9 AutoSet
I may already know the answer to my question but wanted to confirm. Last week when I brought home my machine I could see icons/settings for Home, Humidity, and Ramp. Yesterday I removed the hose and mask to clean everything and reassembled. Last night when I turned on the machine, I no longer see the humidity option on my screen. Icon and setting for Climate Control seems to have replaced humidity and I don't know how to get back to humidity setting if I need to.

I am thinking that perhaps humidity and climate control may be one and the same depending on the hose on the machine. I have a ClimateLine hose. Last week when I was assembling for the first time, I didn't have the ClimateLine hose locked in properly to begin with and discovered later that it had to be turned and clicked into little pins in the back. I am wondering if the machine did not register it had a ClimateLine hose and therefore was why I was seeing the humidity icon and setting all week. When I assembled the machine again yesterday, I locked the hose in properly the first time. Maybe last week I never actually had it aligned with the pins and locked in properly. Now the machine only shows me the Climate Control icon and setting rather than the humidity icon and setting.

Am I right in thinking with a ClimateLine hose, I will see only Climate Control icon and setting rather than the humidity icon and setting?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Home sceeen on ResMed S9 AutoSet
(12-08-2013, 01:11 PM)ImaSurvivor Wrote: Am I right in thinking with a ClimateLine hose, I will see only Climate Control icon and setting rather than the humidity icon and setting?
http://www.resmed.com/au/assets/document...lo_eng.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
If the Climateline hose is attached and it is set to auto, you'll see an icon that is both a water drop and a thermometer.

If a regular hose is attached (or the climateline is not fully attached) all you see is a water drop)

If the climateline is attached and is set to manual, you will see two icons, one is the water drop and the second is the temp
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Zonk and PaulaO2 ... I now have a thermometer and water drop icon, whereas last week I only had a water drop. I apparently did not have my ClimateLine fully attached (but thought I had). Don't think I had it in tight enough. I felt it click in tightly yesterday and can't say that I did a week ago when setting it up.

The RT went through things on the machine at light speed including fitting me for a mask (at 6 am when I was not completely with it, having just been disconnected from tritation wires moments before ). One needs a photographic memory to digest it all that quick. He didn't discuss the ClimateLine hose with me at all. I figured it out when I saw my hose had some orange markings for lock and unlock and saw a picture in one of 4 manuals that came with my equipment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 418 4 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 99 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 111 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,918 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 473 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  ResMed Airsense 10 AutoSet and Oscar Bucktilley 4 216 03-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Bucktilley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.