Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hoping to Escape
RE: Hoping to Escape
Okay, I've found the Print Screen button.  It does copy the page I want, but holds it on the Clipboard rather than depositing it in a file.  Does it work just as well to use that to post Oscar charts?  Oh boy, am I making progress? :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
you'll be a computer nerd by the time you master cpap! prt scr or printscreen is an inefficient way to do this but oh well. save the clipboard prt scrn to your desktop or to your documents folder or wherever you can find it again. you might have to open 'paint' or some other program to paste it into first. then save as a jpg or other pic file in your preferred location. then attach to your post in same manner as oscar screenshots. I think...

I may be ostracized for this (-: but if oscar isn't working for you, try sleepyhead 1.0.0 beta 2. it works better for me (with the broken gl, just to confuse you more - lol) and maybe others while the kinks are worked out of oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hoping for Guidance
Sheepless, Yes!  I've finally got a file to post, created in Paint as you suggested.  I hope it will be sufficient to get some feedback.  I'm still not convinced I need this therapy...  Earlier today in this thread I posted 4 pages of the sleep study.

I've had difficulty sleeping with cpap, but this night was the best I've had so far.  Was awake probably an hour before finally drifting off.

Thank you for any feedback!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
yay!

pretty hard to beat 0.24 ahi even if only 4 hours, but it does mean you experienced a small number of apnea and rera (respiratory effort related arousals, usually flow limitations) even with the machine doing it's best within settings to resolve them. you have some flow limitations that might be improved but I'll let the more-experienced members recommend any changes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 247 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 990 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 268 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 423 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli
  [CPAP] Hoping to find a fix for my CPAP's decision to start blasting me while inhaling. Speusippus 1 446 08-14-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Sad [CPAP] Hoping to figure out what is going wrong...Please help! (Data provided) Hopingforachange 0 329 06-01-2023, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Hopingforachange
  CPAP causing insomnia, hoping for some help starsknight 3 751 03-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.