Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hoping to Escape
RE: Hoping to Escape
(05-20-2019, 10:17 PM)Dormeo Wrote: Insopita, do you have a copy of your sleep report that you could post?  That might be helpful, along with a chart from Oscar.

Dormeo, Yesterday I tried diligently to post an Oscar chart ... and failed.  I pressed F12 to copy the desired report, yet the file in the screenshot was always the Profile page.  The Profile page was not on my screen.  I even tried a screenshot of the Overview and then the Statistics pages, but each time was given a shot of the Profile page.

Is there a solution to this?

Meanwhile I will try to post the sleep report.   My assumption is that I must scan the report, then post.
Post Reply Post Reply
oops.
Post Reply Post Reply
Attaching the sleep study, I hope.  I'm technologically slow, so each step is a challenge.

If anyone can give me guidance on capturing Oscar screenshots, I'd be grateful.  Just can't seem to get shots of the right page, even though it is on my screen.

.tiff   page 1a sleep.tiff (Size: 96.74 KB / Downloads: 81)
.tiff   page 2a sleep.tiff (Size: 58.8 KB / Downloads: 78)
.tiff   page 3a sleep.tiff (Size: 81.25 KB / Downloads: 74)
.tiff   page 4a sleep.tiff (Size: 63.18 KB / Downloads: 66)
Post Reply Post Reply
you could try asking the oscar screenshot question in the software forum since you've gotten no response here. it might have been you but I thought someone else had the same problem...
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2019, 02:10 PM)Insopita Wrote: Attaching the sleep study, I hope.  I'm technologically slow, so each step is a challenge.

If anyone can give me guidance on capturing Oscar screenshots, I'd be grateful.  Just can't seem to get shots of the right page, even though it is on my screen.

Try pressing func F12 to get your screenshot it depends on how your keys are setup on your computer
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Sheepless.  I will see if I can find a similar poster in Software.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jaswilliams, the odd thing is that the screenshot works just fine, but captures the wrong page.  It insists on copying the Profile page and refuses to copy the Daily page, no matter how many times I try.  And yes, I have the Daily page showing on Oscar.  Very strange.  I'm heading over to Software and see what I find....
Post Reply Post Reply
just in case: idk if you are already doing it and it failed or if it was just too easy to miss but notice the subtle distinction jaswilliams pointed out: try pressing both the function key (usually fn) + f12. apparently on some computers it's enough to press f12 on others you have to press both keys at once.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it not 'control' + F12?  Or, on the heavy majority of computer keyboards these days, "Print Screen", a key at top right.
Post Reply Post Reply
I suppose there might be some computer out there that uses ctrl but I've not heard of it. it's called a function key: so it's fn not ctrl. in my limited experience prt scr (print screen) works in some programs and not others. it might work if oscar won't.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 245 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 990 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 268 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 423 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli
  [CPAP] Hoping to find a fix for my CPAP's decision to start blasting me while inhaling. Speusippus 1 446 08-14-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Sad [CPAP] Hoping to figure out what is going wrong...Please help! (Data provided) Hopingforachange 0 328 06-01-2023, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Hopingforachange
  CPAP causing insomnia, hoping for some help starsknight 3 749 03-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.