Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Horrible ! [message from SleepyHead]
RE: Horrible ! [message from SleepyHead]
While checking all the other suggestions, look at the bottom of the daily page, right hand side. There is a drop down box for graphs. Click on the arrow, and be sure that the Flow Rate graph is turned on.

BTW, your chart organization was pretty good, but we need to see that Flow Rate graph.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you OpalRose. 

Here is screen capture with the menu on the right base. On only six (6) items and no flow rate. Sleepy head is version 
SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2. Under Mac Osx 10.13.5 , Safari 11.11.1.

I deleted my personal data, install a New version 1.0.0.-2 of Sleepy, stil can't see the flow rate. 

Respironics machine and Hybrid mask.

(07-21-2018, 11:12 AM)Sheepish Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 10:49 AM)Patro Wrote: Please include Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leaks and Snores.  The Flow rate is missing here, and is more important than the snore graph if you need to drop something.

I know that the flow rate is missing, but I can't find how to show it. Does not show on the table here!
Any clues on how to show it ?

Salut, Patro. Welcome

If you keep scrolling down in your SleepyHead chart, do you see the Flow Rate graph? If so, grab the title on the left with your cursor to drag it up near the top of the chart.
Merci, 
Unfortunately, I don't see the Flow Rate look at my other post to OpalRose.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2018, 12:18 PM)Patro Wrote: Thank you OpalRose. 

Here is screen capture with the menu on the right base. On only six (6) items and no flow rate. Sleepy head is version 
SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2. Under Mac Osx 10.13.5 , Safari 11.11.1.

I deleted my personal data, install a New version 1.0.0.-2 of Sleepy, stil can't see the flow rate. 

Respironics machine and Hybrid mask.

(07-21-2018, 11:12 AM)Sheepish Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 10:49 AM)Patro Wrote: Please include Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leaks and Snores.  The Flow rate is missing here, and is more important than the snore graph if you need to drop something.

I know that the flow rate is missing, but I can't find how to show it. Does not show on the table here!
Any clues on how to show it ?

Salut, Patro. Welcome

If you keep scrolling down in your SleepyHead chart, do you see the Flow Rate graph? If so, grab the title on the left with your cursor to drag it up near the top of the chart.
Merci, 
Unfortunately, I don't see the Flow Rate look at my other post to OpalRose.
Patro, Do you see the gray vertical line along the right of your graphs? Double-click on the gray and pull it downward... you should see several more graphs and, hopefully, one is your flow rate.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Patro! 

I'm looking at your graph and I see you have downloaded your SleepyHead data in french . I've noticed the date in your calendar ,it's in french 

instead of English, that might be your problem. Don't know!!! Also if you click on f10 on top of your keyboard you'll ket rid of the navigation blue 

square. In the calendar just on the left of the date (ven  .juill. 20 2018 ) click on the little black triangle , it will give more room for your graph.

To clear the pie chart (big blue circle ,no use ) go top left corner ,click file , preferences, appearance,  go down 4 lines , check pie chart ,go bottom

right and click OK. I hope this will help you . 

Bag-head  snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Reading Sleepy's the instruction manual I found this line but don't understand the meaning of it. Can you help

Philips Respironics "System One" machines will not recover flow data if the SD card is left out accidentally.

Thanks, 
Post Reply Post Reply
It simply means that if you left your SD card out while you are sleeping, then you will only received summary data.
Some folk forget to take the card out of their computer and place in back into their cpap.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It coud be that I am using a backup Sd that I insert Into the Respironics and copy the data to it. So I will try to use the original 
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2018, 11:58 AM)Patro Wrote: It coud be that I am using a backup Sd that I insert Into the Respironics and copy the data to it. So I will try to use the original 
Thanks

No dice, even with the original Sd Card, the Flow rate is not available. Waiting an answer from the developper posted yesterday. 
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2018, 11:34 AM)Patro Wrote: Reading Sleepy's the instruction manual I found this line but don't understand the meaning of it. Can you help

Philips Respironics "System One" machines will not recover flow data if the SD card is left out accidentally.

Thanks, 

Both the Respironics and ResMed machines record the flow data directly to the SD card while you are sleeping. If the SD card is not in the machine, no flow data can be recorded anywhere else, it is just gone and can't be put on the SD card later. Other summary data is saved in the machine's small RAM memory and can be written to the SD card after you wake up and put the SD card back in.

I hope this makes it clearer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Patro,

You must sleep with the SD Card in the machine otherwise the flow data is not written to the SD Card
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,956 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 868 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,873 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Low AHI, horrible sleep, OSCAR data apneaHero 20 2,315 10-03-2023, 07:40 AM
Last Post: clan
  4 months in, horrible OA after changing from nasal N20 to full face F20- PLEASE HELP aquamike 7 929 09-20-2023, 12:09 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation 2 Message gq1234 3 2,546 09-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] DreamStation "Check Power" message HerbieK 1 6,407 02-26-2023, 09:50 PM
Last Post: PhoenixRising

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.