Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Horrible ! [message from SleepyHead]
RE: Horrible ! [message from SleepyHead]
Yes, I understand that. 
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
BTW, Is there a possibility that the supplier set the machine not to record the flow rate on the disk. After all they could have access to my data via the Philips Server. They don't need the Sd. Drive.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
content removed - nothing useful to add
Post Reply Post Reply
[quote pid='266575' dateline='1532294188']
BTW, is there a possibility that the supplier set the machine not to record the flow rate on the disk. After all they, could have access to my data via the Philip's Server. They don't need the Sd. Drive.

Thanks
[/quote]

I finally found the solution to this bizarre disruption of the Flow rate. It seems that there is a bug in the Repironics™ machine. I just disconnect the machine and restart it. Have a little nap and here is the result. So I'll be back on track tomorrow. Thanks to all and keep that note for similar complain by someone else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2018, 09:12 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Dutch uncle: "your graphs stink! Read my tutorials in my signature".

Hey Sleeprider,

Well ...   okay point taken.   Dutch Uncle advice is easy to over do Smile

Still do like the fuzzy little sheep with attitude.

I got the "horrible" messages and didn't feel discouraged by it.  When my numbers were not responding to things I was trying, it was a little frustrating until things clicked, but I appreciated Sleepyhead telling me I hadn't gotten there yet.  That's just me.

We all want the same thing which is for people to be encouraged and keep working toward their optimum level of effective therapy with tools and feedback that helps not hinders.  

If the Sleepyhead messages are a stumbling block to people who are already at their wits end, then good on you guys for developing something more helpful in the next update. 

No harm or offense intended, especially to Patro whose discussion this is. 

Best wishes

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally !

Please find attache the last night chart. To the moderator, it's OK if you close this thread and start a new one with the real data. If I can do something , let me know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Patro, I have a feeling you might benefit from a soft cervical collar. Many of our members use one to get much better results by preventing positional apnea. Many times when we sleep your chin will tuck towards your chest and this will restrict the airway. A soft cervical collar can prevent that problem. You can try sitting comfortably in a chair and letting your neck and back relax until your chin drops. If you feel your airway becomes restricted a bit, this can also happen at night. The collar should be a comfortable fit and prevent your chin from dropping. Also, avoid using thick or multiple pillows.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I will look at that

Warm regards
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-22-2018, 06:43 PM)Patro Wrote: I finally found the solution to this bizarre disruption of the Flow rate. It seems that there is a bug in the Repironics™ machine. I just disconnect the machine and restart it. Have a little nap and here is the result. So I'll be back on track tomorrow. Thanks to all and keep that note for similar complain by someone else.

It's is not all true. Today, the flow rate and all the other supplementarymenu item's disappeared. Seems that this machine is buggy.
I will change it for a Resmed
Post Reply Post Reply
My observation is based off your last post. Have you tried another SD card? These little puppies can go bad in a heartbeat.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,802 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 806 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Low AHI, horrible sleep, OSCAR data apneaHero 20 2,228 10-03-2023, 07:40 AM
Last Post: clan
  4 months in, horrible OA after changing from nasal N20 to full face F20- PLEASE HELP aquamike 7 869 09-20-2023, 12:09 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation 2 Message gq1234 3 2,459 09-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] DreamStation "Check Power" message HerbieK 1 6,283 02-26-2023, 09:50 PM
Last Post: PhoenixRising

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.