Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hose Hair
I don't know why, but when I glance at the list of new posts this thread always reads like "nose hair"...sorry for the interruption, back to your discussion...
If you have long hair, you could braid it or maybe put it in a pony tail? Hopefully nobody has nose hair long enough to do that though! I dunno.
My hair looks like I spiked it! The CPAPman used to sell a skull-cap that went over your head, but this left your hair plastered to your head. Laugh-a-lot Guess the joke is on me; Respironics has a cap:

[Image: headgear.soft.bluexl_8_1.gif]

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(12-07-2013, 09:30 AM)PollCat Wrote: My hair looks like I spiked it! The CPAPman used to sell a skull-cap that went over your head, but this left your hair plastered to your head. Laugh-a-lot

you should fit right in with spiked hair!! lol
(12-07-2013, 09:34 AM)me50 Wrote: you should fit right in with spiked hair!! lol

Just what everyone wants to see, an old fart with spiked hair!!
Well, I have at least 2 colors in my hair lol but it isn't spiked.....maybe spooked

So do I, gray and black, but only the gray stands up!
people pay big bucks for what you have naturally
I crochet hats and I have experimented using my regular and slouch beanies (the slouch is great for my long hair because I can put my hair up in the beanie). I am not sure how all beanies would work though, most cotton ones are real thick. I make most of my beanies out of silk so they are light weight and don't make your head sweat. I also have light weight cotton and a nice light bamboo yarn so maybe I will try some beanies out of those and see how they work too.
Photography: Macro | Super Macro | Misc photos | Facebook photos (mostly studio work here)

Since I have been sick and can't do much photography anymore Sad my creative outlet is now crochet (hats, cowls, stuffed animals). I will have my stuff posted here soon!!

Ugh! I hate hose hair! In fact I've noticed at the base of my neck, a spot along my hairline that the straps have been rubbing mostly bald. I've always pulled my hair off my neck and through the straps, but now I'm tucking it down under the straps to alleviate the rub. It's uncomfortable and really annoying. I also hate waking up with weird looking hair and "racing stripes" on my cheeks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High Praise for clip for hose tfield98 9 343 01-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  AirSense 10 Heated Hose Willky 12 450 01-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: derekroy
  Hose Temperature/Humidity Logic Question bluemom51 8 449 12-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: chill
  Climate line hose vs mask - adapter to connect? Beej 4 356 12-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Beej
  [CPAP] hose valve noise ArtistEd 7 542 12-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Last Post: ArtistEd
  Climateline hose duffer54 4 435 11-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Heated hose check ST1300 7 707 10-30-2016, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider