Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hose Hair
RE: Hose Hair
I don't know why, but when I glance at the list of new posts this thread always reads like "nose hair"...sorry for the interruption, back to your discussion...
Post Reply Post Reply
If you have long hair, you could braid it or maybe put it in a pony tail? Hopefully nobody has nose hair long enough to do that though! I dunno.
Post Reply Post Reply
My hair looks like I spiked it! The CPAPman used to sell a skull-cap that went over your head, but this left your hair plastered to your head. Laugh-a-lot Guess the joke is on me; Respironics has a cap:

[Image: headgear.soft.bluexl_8_1.gif]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2013, 09:30 AM)PollCat Wrote: My hair looks like I spiked it! The CPAPman used to sell a skull-cap that went over your head, but this left your hair plastered to your head. Laugh-a-lot

you should fit right in with spiked hair!! lol
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2013, 09:34 AM)me50 Wrote: you should fit right in with spiked hair!! lol

Just what everyone wants to see, an old fart with spiked hair!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I have at least 2 colors in my hair lol but it isn't spiked.....maybe spooked
Post Reply Post Reply
So do I, gray and black, but only the gray stands up!
Post Reply Post Reply
people pay big bucks for what you have naturally
Post Reply Post Reply
I crochet hats and I have experimented using my regular and slouch beanies (the slouch is great for my long hair because I can put my hair up in the beanie). I am not sure how all beanies would work though, most cotton ones are real thick. I make most of my beanies out of silk so they are light weight and don't make your head sweat. I also have light weight cotton and a nice light bamboo yarn so maybe I will try some beanies out of those and see how they work too.
Photography: Macro | Super Macro | Misc photos | Facebook photos (mostly studio work here)

Since I have been sick and can't do much photography anymore Sad my creative outlet is now crochet (hats, cowls, stuffed animals). I will have my stuff posted here soon!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Ugh! I hate hose hair! In fact I've noticed at the base of my neck, a spot along my hairline that the straps have been rubbing mostly bald. I've always pulled my hair off my neck and through the straps, but now I'm tucking it down under the straps to alleviate the rub. It's uncomfortable and really annoying. I also hate waking up with weird looking hair and "racing stripes" on my cheeks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Hose volume Willw 4 236 02-26-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Willw
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 228 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  How often to replace mask, hose, etc. bigla6940 6 578 12-30-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: bigla6940
  Do I have to "clean" my heated CPAP hose? Labromaniac 13 1,289 12-28-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Palmtrees
  Oxygen into CPAP hose when at high altitude Lfmichel 4 543 12-20-2023, 09:39 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Heated Hose MJLeveille 3 638 12-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Top Hose vs. Bottom Hose Jose Castro 19 1,554 11-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Jose Castro

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.