Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Auto CPAP
DreamStation Auto CPAP
I started CPAP in July of 2018 with a new machine. Tried and failed after about 2 months. (Another long story for another day) Just hooked up with a new sleep Dr. Received a new mask. Today I retrieved my machine from the closet that I had previously very carefully cleaned and packed up. Set it up and plugged in received a service required code, unplugged and plugged back in, all speared to be ok. Went through settings and did a mask fit and tried for a few minutes, all seems ok. Already for tonight at least I thought, did a performance check and machine failed. Received the a,b,c,d codes. Any ideas. 
Thankyou Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation Auto CPAP
The performance check always produces codes it does not mean there is anything wrong with your machine. The codes are used to I put into encore pro so a dr can get the codes over the phone and run a report on your machine usage.

Use the machine if there is an ongoing issue it will show an error on screen
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you to those that responded. It is appreciated. I did put the codes into Encore and it just showed personell data, however the performance check had a red X Failed. Is that normal ???
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Over five years ago I started using a Resmed cPAC machine with a humidifier and heated tube.  Over this period my AIH readings were in the 4-5 range.

In November 2019 I purchased a DreamStation Go Auto for traveling.  Again my aIH readings were in the 4-5 range.  In January in got a new Dreamstation Auto with an humidifier and heated tube. My AIH readings were higher with some nights reaching 16  with an average in the 7-8 range.  If I switched back to the Dreamstation Go at home the AIH numbers came back down. With the Dreamstation Go, i noticed the cooler air felt better.  So we turned off the heated humidifier and the heated tube on the regular Dreamstation.  Low and behold, my AIH numbers dropped below 5.0 with some nights in the low 3s.  It does appear that the cooler the bedroom, the lower the AIH reading, but I need more data points to confirm.  Has anyone else seen this,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 406 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  New CPAP user, help with Dreamstation settings IndigoLioness 10 807 12-09-2023, 04:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 598 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  DreamStation Auto Initial Start-up WilliamZ 3 503 09-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 582 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  12 volt battery adapter for Philips Respironics CPAP DreamStation Tech6 9 958 09-04-2023, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Apneaway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.