Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hosing up without the lights on
RE: Hosing up without the lights on
I keep a small portable lantern next to my machine. Bought it for emergencies if we were to lose power. It has a very low setting on it that is not bright enough to disturb my husband but gives me enough light to see while I am getting my mask on. I don't use it every night but it has been handy sometimes.
Post Reply Post Reply
You just had to bring practicality into it, didn't you?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
But of course I did Smile I didn't want to risk getting wine in my humidifier. It stains!
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess we are going to be forced to expand the new thread to, "What do you put in your humidifier vinegar, wine, or bourbon?"

The answer is still the same.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the laugh people.
It is nice to know we are not alone in doing the silly things, we usually don't admit to.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
That's just the tip for me, I could keep an audience laughing for an entire evening with some of the dumb things/stories I have. Such as the time I found out I was allergic to grass, the hard way. But you need to come over for a dinner party and bring a nice single malt scotch. You'll get a great feed and entertainment. :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
Bourbon in the humidifier......Hummmm......
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UARS/FL (PLMS): Yellow/R Lights For So Many Lingering Folks_“Is Bilevel the Answer?" mper6794 107 16,120 06-22-2023, 06:36 PM
Last Post: emmylouwho
  A10 Mod: Anyone Know How To Keep The Screen Bright When Lights Are Off? player 5 4,861 01-26-2023, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
Ohmy [CPAP] Screen Lights On Resmed Airsense 10 Turn On & It Generates Reports Very Frequently tabbygreye 5 7,555 02-19-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  When the lights go out OMyMyOHellYes 11 4,121 11-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Last Post: JWR

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.