Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: How many hours of sleep do you get each night/day?
This poll is closed.
Less than 4 hours
1.79%
1 1.79%
4 to 6 hours
14.29%
8 14.29%
6 to 8 hours
64.29%
36 64.29%
More than 8 hours
19.64%
11 19.64%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Long Do You Sleep?
RE: How Long Do You Sleep?
Done! Smile

I would sleep more than four hours straight, but the humidifier runs out of water and I have to get up and fill it again.
How I miss the humidifier when it runs dry. All that dry warm air!
Post Reply Post Reply
During the work week, I tend to two sleep. ~9pm - Midnight, get up work for 2-3 hours and then sleep another 4.5 hours for a total of 7.5 I am very creative at night, can script code very easily and since I am basically on call 7x24... it helps be do what I need to if needed.

This looks really weird when you look at the data from the machine...

Friday - Weekends I tend to shift a bit to later to start sleeping and sleep through 7.5 to sometimes 9 hours.

I definitely sleep in cycles of around 90 mins.... go to sleep, enter deep sleep, come close to out of it and if no distractions, just fall into the next cycle.
Post Reply Post Reply
I sleep 6 to 8 hours most of the time. I get up a couple times during the night and I can get back to sleep fairly quickly once I go back to bed.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Between all my meds, my norm is 10-12hrs. Wish it weren't so as it makes for rather short days.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
We were up late last night, so I only got 7 hrs & 19 minutes sleep. So I need to change my vote.

Maybe we should take a poll: "How many people need to change their vote because they get more and/or less sleep than they used to get when they first did the 'How Long Do You Sleep?' poll?"

Post Reply Post Reply
RG
You are just trying to help Pollcat out, I presume?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm.... I dunno.

Let's take a poll:

Everyone who thinks R_G is trying to help Pollcat? Vote yes.

Everyone who thinks R_G is just being a pain in.... well, not helping Pollcat, Vote yes.

Post Reply Post Reply
YES...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
I get usually 7 to 7.5 hrs of sleep before I have to go to the bathroom.
Post Reply Post Reply
7.5 hours with one bio break about half way through.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Long story short chronic 5 384 02-18-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: chronic
Sad [Treatment] Long term user, but still tired Bleached 2 561 02-14-2024, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 216 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Long time CPAP user, first time here. Any insight is appreciated! TwoFistedWonderBrain 7 617 02-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Long time CPAP user still fatigued enigmatic 101 6,818 12-02-2023, 01:46 AM
Last Post: enigmatic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.