Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How Many Hours of Sleep do you get?
RE: How Many Hours of Sleep do you get?
I mostly get 5-6 hours a night but am hoping one day to be able to get more. Still getting morning headaches although happily I can say not every day, so things are improving. In the morning I usually wake up around 4-5 and after going to the bathroom I can't usually get back to sleep. I'm lucky to make it to 9:30 most nights.

Looking forward to waking up feeling refreshed. Don't think I ever did in my whole life.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
was only getting 6.5-7 but I recently upped the pressure a bit (1/2 psi) and its been getting me an average of 8 now for the last month or so.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I was working I'd get about 4 to 5.5 hours of quality sleep a night with the machine (can't remember what I slept before the cpap, but it wasn't quality sleep). Oh-jeez Since I've retired, I get 7 to 8+ hours assuming the cats don't have some hidden agenda to get me out of bed when the sun comes up. Eat-popcorn
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 110 Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 196 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Only sleeping 3 hours a night with CPAP, almost fell asleep at wheel biboombap 11 250 04-19-2024, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 5 165 04-18-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: eok361
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 232 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 407 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 341 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.