Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flashair W-04 32GB doesn't works anymore
RE: Flashair W-04 32GB doesn't works anymore
Hi,

sorry to raise from the dead or hijack the thread - would you have a W-03 16GB image? - I've done the same as many others here and trashed it by reformatting it when swapping out for a different card and it no longer does anything wifi  Sad

I've tried the Toshiba firmware / format thing multiple times under both Mac and Windows and while it says it has written / updated OK there is no change.

TIA

Rgds,

R.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here you go. . . https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb5awmolfljgba...g.zip?dl=0

I hope this corrects your problem.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2022, 02:51 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Here you go. . . link removed because I don't have four posts!
I hope this corrects your problem.

- Red

Thank you so much.

To state from the outset  - nothing following is meant as criticism at all, no moaning, nothing - this is just where I am to hopefully help others Smile

For some reason my card seems to be smaller by a few bytes than the image - a dd restore does give an error on the last sector, and the FAT32 partition shows a problem with the last sector being past the end of the drive ( SD card ) - I am trying to correct this with fdisk manipulation ( under both linux and macos ) without luck so far. I have tried re-creating the FAT32 partition and writing/restoring over the first 8192 ( 4MB ) sectors, formatting and then using the Toshiba / Kioxia tools to initialise the card "correctly" but still no dice. More trials tomorrow.

It may well be the card is past recovery ( number of sectors difference may suggest some failure being covered up by hardware ) and I am flogging a dead horse here - but for sure it did previously work, I have the DHCP registration to prove it Smile

It's a shame that Toshiba / Kioxia have been less than forthcoming in helping to get "failed" cards restored to an operative state.  

Rgds,

R.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 140 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad Oscar 1.5.1 Doesn't work on Somoma 14.3.1 biyahero 9 388 02-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 202 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 276 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.