Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How OSCAR all functionalities work can anyone give brief idea about it.
How OSCAR all functionalities work can anyone give brief idea about it.
Can anyone tell me about how given functionalities of OSCAR work, what is purge data in OSCAR, how can we use all functions given in OSCAR.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How OSCAR all functionalities work can anyone give brief idea about it.
Hi skvbksc321! - Welcome
Try reading through all the links in the Wiki about OSCAR. Here is the link: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php/OSCAR_Help

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi crimson,
Thank you for suggestion, can you please guide about an issue that in OSCAR the start time and end time of therapy is not capturing correctly. Please guide me how can i resolve that, i didn't find any resolution for same.
Post Reply Post Reply
Different machines have different ways of keeping time.

We need to know the make and model of your CPAP machine.

Also what are the time differences you are seeing.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Pholynyk,
The machine that i am using currently is Resmed Airsense10 Autoset. If i am running the device for 10 minutes then in OSCAR it's capturing 4 to 6 minutes only.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please show a screenshot of your daily page and a second that shows, if not in the first the sessions involved (left sidebar at the bottom.
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Out of curiosity, where did you obtain the value of 10 minutes? If you used a timing device, when did you determine the start and stop points?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Oscar 1.5.1 Doesn't work on Somoma 14.3.1 biyahero 9 383 02-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: biyahero
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 607 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  F Buttons dont work Dugy40 11 1,297 08-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Dugy40
  Thank you to the folks who work on OSCAR!!! qwerty42 0 406 09-25-2022, 07:57 PM
Last Post: qwerty42
  Does Oscar work with DreamStation 2 gq1234 1 826 03-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Clone Event Flags Graph does not work in 1.3.0 & 1.3.1 machapelle 0 583 02-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Last Post: machapelle
  ID's and work arounds for CSV importing and other general software problems 2SleepBetta 0 890 12-12-2020, 04:05 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.