Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How Standard SD Card can be used in ResMed AirSense 10
RE: How Standard SD Card can be used in ResMed AirSense 10
Will the newer machines that transmit the data wirelessly to ResMed copy the data to the SD card?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I know, the AirSense 10 (and AirCurve 10) is the newest line of ResMed machines, and they actually store more data on the SD card than they transmit over the cellular modem (unless you pay extra for extra monitoring, possibly).

Skim trhough the forum and look at all the data SleepyHead presents - or better yet download SleepyHead to your computer and see for yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-03-2018, 12:43 PM)SkepticDoc Wrote: Will the newer machines that transmit the data wirelessly to ResMed copy the data to the SD card?

Thanks

Yes the newer cellular enabled Machines still download to SD card if installed in the machine. The only machine that does not have SD card capability is the resmed Air Mini and on that basis I will not buy that machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I tried calling ResMed to get the USB adapter and they will not sell it to me to look at my own data. Hopefully I'll be able to read the card. The MyAir site has been down since yesterday and I am trying to set up the machine to use the DreamWear full face mask. It was quite rough on my poor wife last night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Forget MyAir...you will only get limited data.
Download the free #SleepyHead software if you want to start looking at your data.

ResMed Software is also available in the Private Files and Link Forum.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-03-2018, 01:47 PM)SkepticDoc Wrote: Thanks! I tried calling ResMed to get the USB adapter and they will not sell it to me to look at my own data.

If you are referring to a USB SD card reader, they are sold at most online and big box stores.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed has a USB module: wwwperiodresmedperiodcom/us/en/commercial-partner/support/accessories/air-10-usb-moduleperiodhtml (I am not allowed to post full links yet!)

I think it will allow complete download of the data, but it may only be available to the Sleep Clinics and Pulmonologists.

If I insert a card will I be able to copy all the data or only for the night that the machine is used?
Post Reply Post Reply
Get a cheap SD card reader from your local supplier or Amazon. The Summary data is avaliable for all nights of use, but Sleepyhead does not work well with just the summary data (Use Resscan to analyse that data) Sleep with an SD card in the machine and you will be able to down load breath by breath information and all statistics from the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the recommended card capacity?
Post Reply Post Reply
Any card 2Gb to 32Gb. Look for the best price.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 117 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,289 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 645 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 486 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,257 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 721 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.