Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How adjust pressure ResMed iAVAP H9i
How adjust pressure ResMed iAVAP H9i
happy maybe someone can help. Im stuck with $5000 bill for this (very complicated?) iVAPS H9i machine UNLESS we can get it to work correctly. Have had the machine/SD card back to my sleep DR a bunch of times in last 40 days. Its filling my stomach&guts with air EVERY night after about an hour. Spend the rest of the next 24 hrs cramping belching, etc until time to hook up again and be tortured. I want to take this pressure adjust into MY hands because my DR cant seem to get it right. Does ANYbody know how to adjust the ResMed iVAPS H9i machine pressure? Like being waterboarded with air. Help please??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How adjust pressure ResMed iAVAP H9i
Hi shelldill,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will help you with your machine.
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy and getting it fine tuned to meet your needs.

trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How adjust pressure ResMed iAVAP H9i
Howdy, shelldill, welcome to Apnea Board!

I got your email request for the manual. Check your email - I'm not sure which specific manual you need, as the model you listed doesn't exist... in your email you called it an iAVAPS machine.

Is it possible you're looking for the ResMed S9 VPAP ST with iVAPS or maybe the ResMed S9 VPAP ST-A with iVAPS?

Or, there's also the Respironics PR System One BiPAP AVAPS or the older Respironics BiPAP AVAPS.

Check out this page for specific machine identification pictures:

http://www.apneaboard.com/cpap-machine-p...ur-machine

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help me adjust settings from OSCAR to CPAP deirdrepen 2 296 01-14-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,647 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Using Vcom : do i adjust my EPR? theredheadsaid 65 7,085 09-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 925 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Need help w pressure, tired in morning, resmed 11 cejay 3 545 08-23-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: cejay
  [Equipment] Adjust time on Airsense 11 Liveoak86 2 605 08-19-2023, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Liveoak86
Sad Please review my data and help me adjust my settings DC2Shogun 61 4,383 08-13-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.