Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] help wih charts
RE: help wih charts
Ok will try adding the flex to1.  Do i jump pressure again after just one night or give it a night or 2

Thanks for the Help Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2018, 09:36 PM)thirsty870 Wrote: Ok will try adding the flex to1.  Do i jump pressure again after just one night or give it a night or 2

Thanks for the Help Thanks

I'm actually seeing mixed events here, so pressure changes are not that clear.Your 95% pressure was less than 13 cm, so an increased pressure is not indicated.  The EPR at 1 may increase centrals, and that is part of what I'm looking for.   I would stay at the same pressure and see where this goes.  Most events were in the morning, and that can be sleep-wake-junk.  I'd rather that this early in therapy you just get comfortable and let the pressure settle in. 

Sorry about referring to EPR as Flex. I didn't notice you're using a Resmed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4296]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so very much for all your help.  Sleeprider I knew what you was wanting me to do here is last nights chart.  I have been on the cpap for 6 months just last couple weeks the central's and hypopneas have went up a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
That was kind of a surprise. I thought we might see an increase in centrals and it was all flagged as obstructive. I still don't see a clear direction on pressures, but I'm going to take back that EPR of 1. It looks like your best results are in the 11-12 range. Hard to say if events rise because pressure goes higher, or if the pressure is following events. If we set your machine at a confined range of 9-12 we can see if the higher pressure is helping or contributing to events.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok will make the changes and see what happens.

Thanks for all your help Sleeprider Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help wih charts, last night chart
Here is the last night chart big difference in events.  I am going to get a different mask can not get this one i have not leak.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help wih charts, last night chart
(02-06-2018, 07:15 PM)thirsty870 Wrote: Here is the last night chart big difference in events.  I am going to get a different mask can not get this one i have not leak.

I'm satisfied with that.  Hope it keeps up. We learned some things about your needs using the EPR experiment and limiting pressure.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks sleeprider  thanks for all your help in getting me straightened out
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2018, 09:34 PM)thirsty870 Wrote: Thanks sleeprider  thanks for all your help in getting me straightened out

You're the one doing all that work breathing...I'm just here to find out where it's easier. Keep up the good work. Smile
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 130 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
  Do my OSCAR charts and figures look okay (newbie)? Jade98 4 172 04-02-2024, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 201 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 410 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,167 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Some Oscar Charts from me Dataporter 3 292 01-28-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Looking for advice on my charts tiredguy1 10 741 01-26-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: tiredguy1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.