Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How am I doing
How am I doing
[attachment=4294][attachment=4294]   New to this hope I did it right any help would be great. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How am I doing
Numbers look good. If the snores are bothering you or someone else you might want to bump up the minimum pressure to 9cm or so.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
First your numbers are EXCELLENT  like .  With an AHI UNDER 1.0 all changes that you make should be minimal and mostly targeting comfort.

Your "base" seems to be about 8.5 cmw, so I would raise the minimum to 7 cmw which is under this value.  This should help your initial flow rate when you start using the machine.  

After this changes should be no more than .5 cmw and held for about a week before making additional small changes.  IF your AHI was higher I would consider raising your Max pressure, again in small increments, but your numbers are awesome so I wouldn't make that change.  

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
It sure looks like a higher minimum pressure would perhaps be more comfortable. Your median is 9.9 and the pressure goes to 12.0. If the pressure doesn't bother you, or if you like more air, I'd set 8 as the minimum just to avoid pressure swings. A higher pressure than 12 does not appear to be needed. The pressure graph is not graphing the Flex pressure, but not a big deal. Especially with Flex at 3 I think the higher minimum pressure will work better for you. As others have said, there is no "need" to change, but I think it will work out for you.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jrchap,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the good advice Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.