Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How am I doing?
How am I doing?
[attachment=4802]My latest sleepyhead chart.  Based on earlier help from the Apnea Board, I've increased the minimum pressure to 6.  It was suggested that I turn the ramp off, but I don't have any problems going to sleep and I don't see anything happening during the ramp time, so I didn't turn it off.

I have atrial Arrhythmia which is likely causing some of the events....

Does anything jump out as something I might adjust to get better results??

(hope I posted the sleepyhead chart correctly)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How am I doing?
I's bump the minimum to 7cm if you want to try and get under 2 AHI. Otherwise I'd leave it alone.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ghstudio, it would be a LOT better if you kept your therapy questions in one thread. We lose a lot of continuity when you start new threads. I have previously recommended that you use a minimum pressure of 6.0 and maximum pressure of 8.0 http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid238740 I continue to see that your breathing becomes unstable with higher pressure, and events and periodic breathing actually increase with higher pressure. I have not changed my opinion that your ideal pressure range is 6.0 to 8.0.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've set it for 6-8....we'll see how it goes for a few days......

I'll continue to post in this thread....
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.